Saturday 7 August 2010

ATC Keepsake box

I am making the ATC keepsake box using an old box I kept because it had an pretty mesh lid...
I am also using a mini card and envelope as part of the decoration,Ribbon,raffia,ATC design printed onto card,stick on paper flowers,laserart paper corners,ceramic and metal embellishments.....








Using a ready made mini card and envelope(measuring 6cmx7cm)I decorated it with a previous design I'd used in making Atc's with Digital Scrapbook Artist. I cut a square 5cmx5cm with decorative-edged scissors and embellished with paper flowers and laserart paper corner ......You could also use this card as a tag for a gift !!X








Once you have finished your mini card ... glue/stick on ribbon to two corners of lid and started decorating box with your mini card,raffia,paper roses and embellishments...





you can also write a message inside your card if you wish. x
Your ATC keepsake box is now finished and ready to be filled with your beautiful ATC collections!

2 comments:

Wendy Aspinall said...

it beautiful, did I get you hook ??? did you see my post I made a box too , see great minds think alike . love you Wendy

Z.J.Ascensio said...

That box is adorable. I'll have to try it out. It would make a unique gift box for Christmas or a birthday. I'm trying to cut back on the amount of wrapping paper I use anyway. Thanks! :)