Friday 9 December 2011

The christmas countdown begins


Like many people out there, I have been busy
getting ready for christmas....
Decorating the tree
Making handmade christmas cards
and dew to a complete lack of funds!
Handmaking all my gifts this year!x




And this year trying my hand at cake decorating
I am hoping to teach myself icing tehniques.
I love to bake, making cakes/biscuits/muffins
And I also hope to bake some of my prezzies too!
so I bought myself a theme present to have a go...


Icing piping bag and nozzles,
silicone chocolates mould,
edible silver stars,
edible pearl luster dust,
two bags of pre-made icing sugar flowers
And this sweet set of mini ceramic bowls and spoons
I found in a local charity shop

so will post my attempts as I get better
And hopefully I will have some nicely decorated
gifts this year which I haven't eaten all to myself x

3 comments:

Wendy Aspinall said...

Yum ! sounds good enough to eat . your tree looks so pretty... and the angel dolls are so cute...what time will you be at mum's on christmas Day ? I'll call about 2pm your time... Hugs wendy

Unknown said...

You GO girl! Your art pieces are more precious than a sack of department store factory produced items. Just really priceless. I'm making home made things too. Birds. Love your seasonal blog header. Just fabby! *smiles* Norma
p.s. just realized I have a giveaway going and maybe you'd like it. Pop by for a peek if you have time.

Linda said...

I enjoy looking at your work.You are very talented. Love your faeries. Very pretty tree. I also like the home made look.