Tuesday 1 May 2012

What have you been up too! .......

Lately I admit I've been away from here my little blogging space pippinsnest.. how I have missed you!x and I also would like to admit to missing coming here to share what I've been making & creating Sadly I lost my job which I loved as I got to design/illustrate and well ... play! x so when I've been on the internet I am usually checking for design baised jobsearch pages. and so like a light bulb flashing above my head it has just accured to me why did I stop blogging, stop crafting too!, when its the thing I LOVE above all other things x although my family,my mum,my big sister,chocolate,long walks,beautiful summer days and ladybirds will always hold a special place in my heart!x Have a look at a few things I've been making. hope you like !x
handmade Necklace remade from old broken bits and pieces,and metal Jim Holtz idea-ology leaf embellishments
Photo montage tray made using a mini tray painted white & glittered sections filled with photo montage pics, embellishments and even a teenie mini book.
The start of a bag which still needs sewing together and the embellishments added.

5 comments:

Ruby Craft said...

Glad to see you back! Good Luck on the job search!

Something Special said...

Very sweet projects here!

Wendy Aspinall said...

its about time too .. LOL I missed your posts and cool ideas and love the necklace very pretty.... cute bag and I bet that frame looks pretty in your flat


email me! love and hugs wendy

Carole said...

wonderful work ! :)

Red Rose Alley said...

I really like the mini photo tray. It is very creative. I do hope that you find the perfect job you're looking for.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley