Friday 10 August 2012

Paper dress door hangers

The other day I was going through my craft draws
and picked up the coil of wire and started to bend it
into a coat hanger shape & I thought it would make a
really nice door hanger with abit of work! x
so out came the computer and I printed out elements onto
card then pieced together with foam tabs.
After cutting out the pieces I used old jewelery charms
and chain and joined them up to make a mini necklace
and fob watch embellishment.
lastly added lace and gold foil tape on the hem of the dresses.
and a paper rabbit with bow, paper butterfly and fabric flowers.
Hope you like this and feel inspired to make your own!
If you do I would love to see them too x





1 comment:

Wendy Aspinall said...

oh so cute.... you need to make more and make them in to a banner maybe across your window


hugs wendy