Saturday 26 November 2011

Special prezzies

My sister's birthday was a couple of weeks ago
and I feared my present was lost in the post....
Thankfully It finally arrived! x
So here as promised are photos of the things
I made for her.


This sweet picture which reminded me so much
of my sister & me !
Decorated with buttons,clay flowers,diamante border and paper wings.


Your so sweet handmade plaque.


An assortment of embellishments.


And my handmade birthday card made using this
pretty vintage image,brown photo corners,
decorative tape,ribbon,diamante buckle,
decorative bow and enamel flower charm.


And a decorated box filled with chocolate.

I Hope you too like these gifts! x
I would love to hear your comments

3 comments:

Wendy Aspinall said...

I love them... I'm putting ribbons on both the card and Plaque so I can put them on my white christmas tree... Thanks baba for thinking of me.... Hugs wendy

Wicked Faerie Queen said...

What a lovely Birthday gift. I did not know that Wendy was your sister. What a coincidence, I love both of your blogs.

Have a lovely weekend,
Sue

Ann said...

I would have been honored--and thrilled--to receive such adorable and thoughtful birthday gifts. Love 'em all.